Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Heyyyy ya'll!

Iakwe!! 
Ij Iakwe eok! Kwe emmon tatta!!! Ejet emor? (Hi! I love you! You're the best! How are you?) Well Sister Lometo is proud of my marshalese learning! Hehe ;) I am doing great! Guess what!? Yesterday was my first transfer call right before this mission is splitting so it was the call that would decide what mission I will actually be in for the next 16 and a half months! I will be serving in..........the Barbados Bridgetown mission!! Yayyy!! I am also staying with my companion, Sister Lometo, for the next three months in our same area :D Which is soooo great because I really want to continue working with and serving the sons and daughters of God here <3 We have a family that has committed to baptism!!! YAYYY!!! I love them so much!!! They are like family <3 Spreading the gospel is such a blessing. I'm honored to be a missionary and it is so very humbling :))) I am learning more and more about how simple and beautiful Jesus Christ's Gospel is, especially when sharing it. I know Jesus Christ is my Savior, I know He is your Savior. We cannot do this without Him and why would we want to? I love Him!!! Words cannot express His love and power and glory. So a little info on my life here in Oistins, Barbados: We ride bikes or walk in our area :) Our area is pretty darn safe, so don't worry Mom ;) We serve in a branch that is pretty tiny, but full of love. Whenever someone asks a question here and the answer is "yes", they always say, "yes please" :) It's pretty fun. The money here is about 2 Bajan dollars for every one U.S. dollar. It finally rained last night!!! They have been in a drought since the start of June, which is the start of the rainy season. You could live off of the fruit you find on trees here, it's so interesting and awesome! I am not tired of mangoes yet, now way, but most of the other missionaries are. Well I have to go, but I love you all so much and I appreciate your prayers and emails. Have a great week and don't forget to share the gospel!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment