Sunday, July 19, 2015

Hi everyone! 

Short time this week, but I wanted to share this one thing. A less active member we have been working with and who promises to come to church every week and never does CAME TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY! :D I was taken back by how much joy I felt to see her at church, in the right place, it touched my heart <3 The members were shocked that she actually came. She hasn't, but a few times in the last 20 ish years, so it was a miracle and it made me feel full. "And if ye shall labor all your days in bringing save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father". The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the only way by which we can find eternal happiness. I know this is true and I love it. 

Hugs and handshakes,
 Sister Conrad

No comments:

Post a Comment