Sunday, August 23, 2015

My next new Home!

HELLO! :D 
I love you!!! Soooooo on Saturday we got our Transfer Calls!! Sister Conrad is going to be serving in........(drum roll please)............GRENADA!!!!!! Whooooo!!!!!! I will be transfered there on Wednesday (we think, haha) and I will be training a 23 year old and opening a new area! Ahhh! Her name is Sister Fisher and she is from Utah and is a college graduate, that's all I know about her so far, I will meet her tomorrow :D I am so ecxited and nervous! I'm stoked to serve in Grenada!!! I hear it is gorgeous there :D I am praying so hard that I will be a good trainer; I'm still so new, but I have confidence in the Lord and His plans <3 He knows best! (Or he's punishing poor Sister Fisher for something, I don't know, hehe ;) ). Yesterday was branch conference here in Barbados and guess who came to visit?! Elder Cornish of the Seventy. Yes please. The spirit was burning so strong as he spoke and I have such a firm and loving testimony for the Prophet and Apostles today. They are Holy men. They are not perfect. They are special witnesses of Jesus Christ and they will never lead us astray. "Follow the prophet, follow the prophet, follow the prophet, don'tgo astray....". I love being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints; it gives me so much comfort and HAPPINESS. I love the Book of Mormon, it is dear to my heart. You will love your Savior and feel more love from Him as you read it. I promise. Guess what? Investigator Anthony is in 2 Nephi Ch. 3! :D I am sooo happy for him and it breaks my heart that I will not be here for his baptism. I love the people here, members, non-members, and missionaries <3 I love this work!!! The attached picture is with a Sister here in our branch, Sister Brathweight, she is a true kingdom builder! She comes out with the missionaries all the time and does whatever it takes to get to the temple! How amazing is that? You know why she does that? It's because SHE GETS IT. She understands the gospel, she lives the gospel, and she loves her Her Savior more than herself <3. Sister Maico is coming to Grenada with me! She's the gorgeous phillipino girl in the pic :). Anyway, I love you all. Keep reading the scriptures and never stop coming to church. 
Hugs and Handshakes, 
-Sister Conrad

No comments:

Post a Comment