Sunday, August 30, 2015

One Full Week!

Hi everyone! 

This week was...wow. From being chased by dogs, to the propane tank flaring out at our feet, to sweating more than I ever have in my life, to watching an old lady beat a cat with a stick, and feeling the Lord's hand guiding me and reminding me that he will always be there, always.....it's been a full week. So full. Grenada is already dear to my heart and guess what!!!? Our investigator, Denny, has a baptismal date!! Yayyy!!! I am sooo excited! He is amazing, when the sisters first met him he was cussing and being mean to his sister and now he is one of the sweetest young men I have ever met and it is amazing to see the Atonement of our Savior, Jesus Christ work in his life. ANYONE can change. Anyone. Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God. Yours, mine, every single person around you. They are of great worth and they have such infinite potential. There has been some hard moments this week, when I just wasn't sure what to do, but as I plead to the Lord for help and listen for answers, he guides me. I know he will never abandon me and I hold on to that knowledge. His love is so immense. At times when we are teaching others, I feel this swelling love for them and it is overpowering, I know it's the spirit , helping me and changing my heart to love those around me how Christ does. He love us so much. I am extremely grateful to the members here in Grenada that are willing to come out to teach with us, who truly want to share the gospel in every way they can and they are not selfish, they are loving and giving of their time and testimonies. It's great. Well, that's all for this week. I love you all. I love the Book of Mormon, the Church is true!!!!!!!!! It's true.                 
    -Sister Conrad



No comments:

Post a Comment