Tuesday, October 27, 2015

GRENADA WEEK 12

Hiya!! 
Well I know I already said that I experienced the hottest day of my life, but last Saturday topped that! Gosh, it's been crazy here! Yesterday was Grenada's Thanksgiving so you know we slept with ear plugs in ;). On eo four investigators came to the Thanksgiving function at the church though and he liked it! We had a lesson with him later that day, and he said he felt the spirit! He knows the gospel so well from studying the bible, he basically taught us the great apostasy and he believes that Joseph Smith really was a prophet! We invited him to be baptized and he said he will work towards it!! Yay!!! We are teaching a family that we found and they are soo wonderful, I get so excited when we get to go teach them. They have two little kids and I love them so much!! When they see us coming up the road they run down and tackle us! :D There was a baptism on Saturday!! An 8 year old boy got baptized and his mom is a member. She said that Saturday morning, she jokingly told him, "I'm too tired to go to the church today", and he responded, "Fine, well then I'll go by myself because I AM getting baptized!". Haha, that was awesome XD. We started to meet with a new investigator named M, and he wants to change his life so bad. He was expressing his frustration about his weaknesses and I showed him Ether 12:27 
"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness . I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." He loved it so much, he was like, "Do you have any other scriptures like that in this book?!" (the Book of Mormon) :D Hhahaaha :D I wrote down a list for him to read and every now and then we text him a new one. He's so great, I love humble people! I need to be one. I love you all!! I invite you to read Ether chapter 12 and think about the principle of FAITH <3. It's the first principle of the gospel. Here's a pic of our Zone here in Grenada, also a few locals, and minus a few missionaries. 
Have a great week!!!! 
-Sister Conrad

No comments:

Post a Comment