Monday, November 16, 2015

Hey Ya'll! :D
 I miss your faces!! Guess what!?!??! Sister Timaia and I taught the Restoration for her first time this week and even though her English is nto perfect, I insisted that we both take turns teaching, because up until then, she was teaching a lil bit and I was teaching the rest and guess what happened?! THE SPIRIT was SO STRONG, my heart was on fire! When she was teaching, it was so simple and beautiful and our investigators, Cathy and Kamal felt it too <3 Gosh I'm so excited for them! They are in Chapter two of the Book of Mormon and are reading it as mother and son :D Isn't that amazing?! :D They is a HUGE focus on families for missionaries and it's sooo important that our families have the gospel and are united it in. The family is the most important social unit in life and in the eternities. I'm so grateful for my family. I know we will be together forever! :D :D :D. I've been reading in 2 Nephi and I love how much knowledge and hope there is in the word of Jacob, Nephi, and Isaiah. They testify that we will be the ones to bring the gospel to all the world. That is what Heavenly Father EXPECTS of us :D He trusts us <3 And He loves us. He wants EVERYONE to return to Him, not just a few families. "Because I have been Given much I too must give". Sharing the gospel is more fun than we usually realize and it's what will fill us with JOY! I love you all!!! Please keep sharing the gospel and reading the Book of Mormon! Tahnk you for your prayers <3 See you next week, 
Sista Conrad

No comments:

Post a Comment