Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas on Grenada

Hiiii!!
 In the words of Sister Phillips, "I AM SO HAPPY!". My one Carribbean Christmas will always be a treasure in my heart, specially since it's in Grenada. This week was rough as far as proselyting, but I'm not giving up. Sister Timaia and I went back and recontacted some people that Sister Fisher and I previously taught and several of their hearts have been softened and they want to meet with us again and I'm so stoked!! Our Zone went caroling in the streets and at the Hospital! This week was emotionally rough too, but only because some of my best friends got transferred to other islands and a few finished their missions and I am so proud of them. I love missionaries! I know it is a privilege to stay here another transfer and I am so happy and excited to see what it will bring :D. Heavenly Father is definitely humbling me and testing me and I am grateful that He loves me enough to do so. I find so many answers to my prayers as I study the scriptures and ponder how they can be applied to me and often, it cuts my pride apart, but that is a good thing :) I know that scripture study and daily communication with our Father in Heaven, in the name of His Son, Jesus Christ, is spiritually vital. We NEED it. It's also a great honor. I love them so much, this Christmas season rocks!!! A holiday where the whole world is celebrating the birth of our Savior!!! Yay!! it's the perfect time to reach out to a friend and invite them to feel the spirit at church or a fireside, or at our homes. It's always the perfect time actually ;). Anyway, thank you all for the Christmas and birthday wishes!!!! I love you all and I hope you have a white Christmas!!!!!! 
Hugs and handshakes,
 -Sister Conrad

No comments:

Post a Comment