Monday, December 14, 2015

I GET TO STAY IN GRENADA FOR ANOTHER TRANSFER!!!! YEEAAAHHH!!!!! :D
 I cannot express my joy for this transfer<3. I feel so blessed. So this week was ccrraazzzy and we had a lot of unexpected and seemingly randomn errands to run and it really cut into our proselyting time so it was kind of discouraging, but we did the best with what we had! We set a baptismal date with a family we are teaching and are so excited for them! We are trying ot focus on reactivating less actives in our area right now and it's going pretty well. I'm so happy to be serving hre in the Christmas season, I am definitely with family and friends <3. I miss you all very much, but there is no where else I'd rather be right now. Something else exciting that happened is that a guy that Sister Fisher and I were teaching months ago called this week and wants us to teach him again! Yay!! Oh and investigator M is doing fantastic, he is set to be baptized on Jan 2nd, and I pray that it will happen, he is so ready! As for my birthday, today has been a really special day and a happy and sad one. The Elders called this morning and them and the sisters all sang happy birthday to me and we had a barbeque on the beach and it was so sweet of them. Our Zone is changing a ton and I am so sad to see some amazing missionaries go to other islands and some on their way back home, it's felt like family, but I know this is all in the Lord's hands and that means exciting and wonderfully challenging adventures are on the way in the next  weeks. I'm so grateful for the testimonies of each missionary, member, non member and each of you back home that has been shared with me this season. You all really touch my heart and I feel so loved by you and my Father in Heaven. I know for a fact that He loves each of us and that He is constantly trying to help us and show us His infinite love. The greatest way He has done that is through His son, Jesus Christ. He offered us salvation in and through His Only Begotten Son if we have faith in Him, and obey His commandments. He loves us. The both love us more than anything. I'm trying to change and become a more effective servant for Him, and I am seeing how extremely imperfect and in need of His help that I am. But I am so grateful that I can change. It makes me so happy!!!! :D P.S. this air conditioning is freezing me to death, I think I'm getting used to the heat. Well, see ya on the flip side, 
-Sister Conrad 

No comments:

Post a Comment