Monday, January 25, 2016

Transferred to.....St. Lucia!

Alright, let's get this over with....I'M GETTING TRANSFERRED! :( :(  I'm getting sent to St. Lucia and my new companion is none other than..........SISTER MAICO!!!! HAZZAAHHHH!!!! :D <3 We are being called as Sister Training Leaders over St. Lucia and possibly Grenada. I am really sad to be leaving Grenada, my heart is broken a little, but I know that this is what God wants me to do and because of that, I know everything is going to be okay. What would I do without the gospel of Jesus Christ?! It gives me ultimate peace. I have been saying goodbye to all my family and friends here and it has been tough, but fulfilling. I am so grateful to everyone I have met and the experiences that I've been through. I LOVE GRENADA!!!!!!! <3 I'm going to miss Sister Timaia, she is exactly the person I have needed to learn from the past three months <3 And I'm reallyyy going to miss Sister Provstgaard, Grenada is in good hands. I know that my Redeemer lives, I know He loves me and I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the Lord's kingdom on the Earth. I love you all!!!! Here's some facts for fun:

-Sister Maico is the one who welcomed me off the plane in Barbados and flew with me here to Grenada and she is a crazy Fillipino. 
-Saying goodbye makes me feel like I'm leaving home again....
-I officially like SPAM
-My area in St. Lucia is called Castries (google it)
-I love my Savior Jesus Christ 
-I am not ready to be an STL, but things will be alright, if I humble myself and lean on the Lord <3
-The seasons still haven't changed......


No comments:

Post a Comment