Monday, February 1, 2016

first week of St. Lucia!

This is gonna be short and messy! 
I love you all and want you to know that I am SO HAPPY to be a missionary!!! Ssiter Maico and I are doing just peachy here in our first week and we've experienced some miracles already :D Especially seen how sweetly our Savior and our Father in Heaven love us :D <3 i was able to bear my testimony and speak in sacrament yesterday and I just love feeling the spirit. I am so unworthy to represent my Savior, but I am so grateful he lets me <3 I felt the most peaceful reassuring feeling that this is where the Lord wants me as our plane touched down in St. Lucia. I love it so far. I love the branch, our area, and the missionaries. I am so happy every day. Missionary work is an adventure. I am grateful God seeks to help me to be humble. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true. I love you <3 
-Sister Conrad
p.s. next weeks email will be longer, promise!!!!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment