Sunday, August 23, 2015

Transfer week....

HI! 
It's the wierd white girl who is awkward and always talking about Jesus and ride a bike in a skirt...I love mission life!!! I am doing great! This week is transfers and I feel something is going to change and I am excited to see what the Lord has in store for Barbados! Sorry this is so short! I love you all and I feel your prayers, they mean so much to me!! I have felt the spirit so much this week and GUESS WHAT!!? The family we are teaching came to church on Sunday for the first time!!! And The Mom bore her testimony in Relief Society! :D :D  Isn't that amazing?! She is so brave and the spirit works miracles in every person if they yield to his promptings and I am just so grateful I was here at this time to witness that and I just love miracles, big small, whatever, they all are gifts from God worked by our faith 
<3 Hugs and handshakes, 
Sister Conrad

No comments:

Post a Comment